C base combines all important basic functions required for deployment and administration of FNT Command
The C base package and its central database underpin the application modules. It combines essential cross-application functions using a CMDB. The integrated workflow engine can be used to custom-map processes and integrate external workflows. Planning can be carried out with all application modules. A high-performance mandator management function controls the access rights to the database content. The history function documents all changes, thus aiding lifecycle management.
- Complete building documentation: Departments, zones, objects (CIs)
- Predefined standard library containing 50,000 components
- Centralized component management (devices, switch cabinets, cables, etc.)
- Detailed definition of user rights of individual persons or groups
- Enhancement of database entities using dynamic attributes
- Planning options for maximum support within the change process
- Mapping of workflows using Workflow
- Efficient importation of database objects with test run
- Seamless historization using Lifecycle Management
- Management of accessories (persons, contracts, maintenance windows, quality of service, etc.)
- Efficient database research without the need for programming knowledge
C base provides many easy-to-use graphical and table-based options for documenting and managing devices and real estate. The detailed options for editing devices provide guidance and support to users in performing their daily tasks.