Centralized Management of All Network and Service Resources
Disruption within the telecommunications industry is impacting all areas of business. How an operator responds to these challenges will determine the success of their digital transformation and ability to remain competitive in a hyper-connected digital world.
Becoming a digital service provider (DSP) is a top priority for most telecommunication companies. They know they need to transform to stay competitive. Improved digital processes and workflows and increased automation make it possible to launch and fulfil new product and service requests faster, increase service quality, and further reduce operating costs. But to leverage the advantages of digital workflows and automation, a holistic and complete digital view of relevant assets and resources is needed. Yet, this is the one thing service providers often lack.
Request your demo now!
Based on EMS/NMS integration, the physical and logical resource data can be automatically reconciled and updated according to network changes. In planning mode, users can schedule network transformations and changes. They can also see the impact of planned changes before implementation. Work orders are created automatically, for changes to both physical equipment and logical connections. Corresponding asset information can be managed in combination with the integrated spare part management functionality.
The solution integrates with key systems, such as existing ERP systems, to consolidate and share data. Relevant repair, change, and rollout processes can therefore be managed using integrated workflow capabilities.
Request your demo now!
Three Solution Levels
One size does not fit all, especially when it comes to software. All solutions are available in three versions of progressively increasing functionality. Choose the level of support that best suits your needs. Change your selection as your needs change.
Request your demo now!
Whether to upgrade to 5G, move from TDM to packet data technology, or expand wireline access technologies to meet bandwidth requirements – all require software support.
- Handles all types of transport network technologies:
- wireline transport networks (MPLS, Carrier Ethernet, xWDM, SDH/SONET, etc.)
- wireline access networks (GPON, HFC, DSL, etc.)
- network transformations, e.g. from SDH/SONET to MPLS - Carrier Ethernet
- transport networks in mobile fronthaul and backhaul
- Automatically creates work orders according to planned activities
- physical equipment (active + passive)
- logical connectivity
- Distributes work orders via a workflow engine
- Graphically represents network layout and logical hierarchies for easy consumption
- Manages leased lines and dark fiber
- Plan connections and services across a combination of owned and third-party resources
Network reliability and resiliency are achievable with a comprehensive source of all network and service data to rely on, and a management tool that simplifies everyday tasks.
- Impact analysis, in case of outages and failures
- Maintenance window analysis and management (What-If scenarios)
- Data enrichment of monitoring and trouble ticketing solutions, to automate incident and problem management processes
- Repair process support, i.e. spare part management, card (type) change, and lifecycle management
- Leased line/dark fiber management
- Manage external resources, commercial aspects, SLAs, partner contact details
- Provide transparency about usage of external resources and relation to services
The right tools and information make it possible to manage, route and provision network capacities across the entire service chain, across all physical and logical network and service resources.
- Report on used and available resources per technology, e.g. links between nodes / sites, ports per node / site, etc.
- Identify and assign usage of external leased lines and dark fiber
- Support capacity management and similar uses with graphical network representations and navigation through the layers
- Dashboards with graphical representation of capacity data
- Identify affected services and customers immediately in case of outages
- Provide data enrichment to optimize incident and problem management processes
- Prioritize tasks in daily operations to avoid SLA breaches accordingly
- Differentiate and manage various types of service protection scenarios
- Manage diverse routing end-to-end on active transport and passive infrastructure layer
- Cross media auto-routing on circuit and service layer
- Identify services and customers affected by a planned activity and inform them in advance
- Identify protections and plan necessary circuit re-routing to avoid SLA breaches
- Make informed decisions by knowing interdependencies and implications of changes at any point in time
- Plan network expansions and rollouts based on accurate as-is documentation
- Automatically create work orders for field teams to execute planned tasks
- Keep data current by automatically updating the documentation as a result of planning
- Achieve a closed loop by comparing planned resources with actual network and correcting any errors
- Gain transparency on capacity utilization across the network on all resources and layers
- Optimize usage of links and capacities based on comprehensive reports and dashboards
- Optimize CAPEX investments by executing capacity expansion where required