FNT Cable Management Software
Stay in control – transparent cable and network infrastructures ensure that you stay on top of cable management.
The Future of Cable Management
The Cable Management solution from FNT allows you to document, plan, and manage any internal IT network, cable, and network infrastructures as part of inside plant management. It is equally easy to map extensive telecommunications or broadband networks (e.g., FTTx) in a wide area network, city, or local loop using outside plant management. All types of glass fiber and copper network topologies, including all the deployed technologies, are described using georeferenced representation in WebGIS or with the aid of schematic network plans via netspiders. The FNT Cable Management solution gives you complete transparency into your network so you can manage even complex infrastructures efficiently.
Highlights of the FNT Cable Management solution:
- Comprehensive graphical documentation and planning of entire cable routes, including all nodes, trays, tray sections, and ducts
- Media-independent cable planning down to the level of individual glass fiber assignments, including junction boxes and splice plans
- Comprehensive auto-routing functionality
- Signal tracing across all devices and cables in both actual and planning views
- Comprehensive planning and workflow functionality with plausibility checks and routing functions
- Georeferenced representation of networks (WebGIS integration)
- Visualization of all cable routes using schematic network representations