Manage Virtual Resources Across Silos in Core and Edge Data Centers
Transforming into a digital service provider enables organizations to automate a broad spectrum of processes. This makes it possible to launch and fulfill new products and services faster, ensure service quality and reduce OPEX. The most important requirement for achieving this transformation is unified management of both physical and virtual network assets as well as IT and data center resources.
Emerging 5G networks are driving providers to actively pursue digital transformation initiatives. A key element of digital transformation is virtualization, which involves moving network functions out of the network and into data centers. Network operators will be tasked with managing virtualized assets and resources that live outside the classical telecommunications domain along with the physical hardware and logical connectivity of the traditional telco network.
Request your demo now!
Request your demo now!
Three Solution Levels
One size does not fit all, especially when it comes to software. All solutions are available in three versions of progressively increasing functionality. Choose the level of support that best suits your needs. Change your selection as your needs change.
Request your demo now!
Whether to increase agility for new product launches, reduce costs by using commodity hardware, or building up distributed edge data center sites to deploy virtualized applications, their needs are the same. Centralized, realtime visibility into network resources with a common central database for all resource-related data.
- Plan VNF capacities according to rollout plans
- Analyze impact of new VNF rollouts and manage data center capacity extensions
- Plan and rollout NVFI capacity using automatic work order creation
- Distribute work orders via workflow integration to field teams/subcontractors to execute rollout, change, and repair processes
- Plan and rollout power and cooling capacity
Software-defined networking (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV) are essential to support the evolution taking place in today’s network architectures. Also essential is a single, unified data source to keep track of the combined resources in a multivendor physical and virtual network and IT environment.
- Manage virtual resources
- Synchronize virtual resources based on VMware, OpenStack, etc.
- Manage VNF decomposition and assignment to underlying VMs and server clusters
- Provide relationships between VNFs, NFVI, and traditional Telco resources and connections
- Create overview of VNFs and VNFCs (multi-vendor), and allocated physical and virtual resources
- Manage VNFs and NFVI from software lifecycle and licenses management perspective
- Fault and Impact Analysis
- Analyze configuration at the time a failure occurred based on data history to address underlying issues that need to be resolved
Perform detailed planning of future business needs so you only spend funds on capacity expansion when you really need to. Visualize and analyze all usage-related elements in the data center infrastructure with dashboard-based forecast analysis to help keep space, power, cooling, and consumption under control.
- Manage available and used floor space in large central office locations, core data centers, edge data centers, and containers sites
- Manage power consumption and power generation
- Document and manage power cabling, UPS, PDU, and circuit breakers
- Monitor real-time power consumption and temperature data
- Manage cooling capacity and heat emission
- Manage server and storage capacity and server clusters
- Manage data center MAC process (Move, Add, Change)
- Delivers transparency and visibility into multi-vendor VNF deployments and allocated physical and virtual resources for operational analysis
- Have all relevant, vendor-agnostic information available for both operation and planning purposes to support the many VNFs, from multiple suppliers, executed on different NFVI platforms dispersed across core and edge data center sites
- Provides a holistic view by delivering and maintaining an accurate and up-to-date inventory of all physical, and virtual resources
- Perform fault analysis based on historicized configuration data to address any underlying issues that need to be resolved, even when virtual resource configuration has been automatically changed
- Accurate information on server and storage capacity across the relevant edge and core data centers from the planning perspective
- Faster and more accurate impact analysis of new VNF rollouts to manage data center capacity extensions according to the appropriate MAC process (Move, Add, Change)
- Accelerate daily business processes and achieve greater operational reliability
- Comprehensive planning and lifecycle management
- Reliable load and capacity displays with accurate prediction
- True-to-scale 2D and 3D display of rooms and floor space
- Integrate real-time power consumption and climate data
- Precise planning and monitoring of heat output and cooling capacity
- Efficient change management and easy process automation
- Powerful evaluation, reporting, and dashboarding functionality