Unified inventory management facilitating all daily tasks, from documentation to planning and analysis
Modern infrastructures are in a constant state of flux. Continuous expansion and upgrading creates hybrid environments in which new technologies coexist with legacy systems. Overcoming this complexity to deliver reliable, high-quality services for IT, telecommunications, and data center applications requires a complete overview of the entire system landscape.
In today’s digitally transforming environment, data center facilities must master an increasing volume of assets. That’s only possible if data centers have a unified inventory management in place which allows them to manage numerous resources holistically – whether they are physical, logical or virtual. FNT DC Inventory Management is specifically designed to deliver end-to-end visibility across the entire data center network.
Three Solution Levels
One size does not fit all, especially when it comes to software. All solutions are available in three versions of progressively increasing functionality. Choose the level of support that best suits your needs. Change your selection as your needs change.
As an integrated service and infrastructure management system, it supports all tasks from documentation and management through to planning and analysis.
- Maintain detailed record of all physical and virtual assets
- Location information
- Standard and custom reports
- Configurable dashboard views for inventory usage
- Relationships and links
- Warranty and SLA information
This information can then be evaluated for one or more CIs using the comprehensive reporting function. External events, such as incidents, changes, or system states, can be manually stored or captured via an interface.
- Maintain accurate data and statuses of assets from acquisition through disposal
- Track assets from planning to decommission
- Logbook and change history
- Unique and complete data model with easy configuration options
- Single system of record for all DCPI, IT, and network assets
- Full transparency across passive inside and outside plant resources
- Schematic views as well as GIS based graphical network visualization
- Improved efficiency in day-to-day operations supported by end-to-end signal tracing
- State-of-the-art data center inventory management over entire lifecycle of equipment
- Clear, accurate, end-to-end view for all objects and relations
- Track key performance indicators, including historical changes
- Share meaningful status and performance data with users and clients
- Powerful analytics features and graphical evaluations support better understanding of all capacity utilization and growth
- Supply needed information to all types of users