Telecommunication Resource Inventory
Insights that allow best-in-class performance – excellent telecommunications services thanks to efficient and transparent use of your OSS and BSS network resources.
The Telecommunication Resource Inventory solution from FNT enables centralized, integrated management of all network and service resources in the telecommunications environment, thus providing the basis for a modern OSS/BSS architecture. This central source for network and service data encompasses all relevant resource information for the planning and engineering, service fulfillment, and service assurance processes of telecommunications providers and multi-service providers.
Highlights of the FNT Telecommunication Resource Inventory solution:
- Seamless integration across all description levels, from physical network to end-customer service, with an end-to-end view
- Provides all relationships between resources and information about software applications, customer data, and much more associated information
- All types of line-based and wireless network technologies for transmission, access, cell phone, and cable networks and for satellite and radio/TV broadcast networks, such as SDH, PDH, WDM, ATM, IP, MPLS, Ethernet, NGN, VPN, xPON, FTTx, xDSL, HFC, WiFi, radio relay systems, and others
- Clearly structured documentation and management of connections and services throughout the entire network
- Autorouting functionality with extensive routing criteria and plausibility checks
- Georeferenced representation of networks (WebGIS integration)
- Management of leased lines and dark fibers