Asset and Configuration Management
Ensure smooth-running IT processes – identify, manage, and verify your infrastructure and become an IT service champion.
FNT's Asset & Configuration Management solution is a central Configuration Management System (CMS) containing information about all the configuration items in your IT and telecommunications infrastructure that are needed to provide high-value IT services in line with ITIL V3. You can identify, manage, and verify your entire infrastructure, including all CI interrelationships, via a standardized, dynamically expandable data model. Accordingly, this FNT solution provides the foundation for successful business service management, the industrialization of your IT activities, and the alignment of business and IT.
Highlights of the FNT Asset and Configuration Management solution:
- Integrated view of all service assets and CIs over the entire service lifecycle, from planning to decommissioning/scrapping, including historization
- Function support for identifying, controlling, checking, and monitoring all service assets and CIs
- All logical and physical relationships associated with an IT service and service asset/CI are available in their respective representations (actual and planning states)
- Coverage of the entire infrastructure (hardware, software, licenses, contracts, documents) and the interrelationships
- Easy integration into existing IT environments and information provider for all relevant ITIL processes (e.g., incidents and problem and change management)
- Integrated workflow (e.g., automated job management)
- The FNT Asset & Configuration Management solution forms the basis for automating your IT activities