FNT Command Mobile Card Management
Comprehensive, central management and documentation of SIM cards from various providers, telephone numbers, and mobile telephone devices
FNT Command Mobile Card Management provides a way to manage and document the various types of SIM cards from different providers (single card, twin bill, multi-SIM, data card, twin card, tri-card) used within a company.
Important information, such as user data and telephone numbers or the status of a SIM card and telephone number (free, activated, blocked, terminated, deactivated, etc.) is recorded and documented. It is also possible to assign a mobile telephone service and data options to the SIM cards. Integrated telephone number management enables recording of ranges of numbers from providers as part of SIM card management. It is also possible to manage mobile telephone devices (cell phones) and their associated SIM cards. In addition, existing CIs, such as notebooks and access points, can be linked to the SIM card. The interface to mobile telephone service provider O2 enables the automated exchange of mass data changes that must be provided to the mobile telephone service provider.
- Wizard-supported management and documentation of SIM cards, telephone numbers, and mobile telephone devices
- Central management and documentation of a wide variety of card types and providers
- Flexible definition and documentation of mobile telephone services and data options
- Quick and easy changes and notification of the mobile telephone service provider using freely definable provider notification texts
- Provider interface to O2 for the automated exchange of mass data changes
- Import function for SIM cards and telephone numbers to enable simple data migration
FNT CommandManage your IT and telecommunications infrastructure
FNT ServicePlanetTurn your IT into a key success factor
FNT MonitoringIncrease the operational reliability of your data center
FNT AnalyticsBusiness Intelligence module for smart evaluations and analysis
FNT StagingAreaSimplify data exchange between your systems
FNT ValuePackThe fastest way to reach your objectives