Experience The Inner Calm That Comes With Successful Data Center Management
FNT’s Data Center Infrastructure Management Solution serves all necessary functionalities to optimize your entire data center. From managing and monitoring the infrastructure and building infrastructure down to the services – the software enables a comprehensive and integrated view of all your valuable assets.
The entire DCIM solution is based on a high-quality standardized software that has been developed and continuously updated over the past 20 years in close cooperation with FNT customers and in response to changing market demands.
Data centers are the most expensive and fastest-growing areas in modern organizations. To stay in control, it is essential to have a detailed overview of current resources and available capacities. FNTs solution helps you to achieve 100% control of all areas in your data center – both today and in the future.
- Graphical Analysis: Gain better insights of your data center through dashboard-based analysis and extensive reports.
- Visualization: Comprehensive 2D and 3D visualization capabilities show both current and planned statuses of individual rooms or racks.
- Real-time Monitoring: Boost your operational reliability with continuous threshold control and notification functions to easily identify capacity bottlenecks.
- Automated Reports: As the availability of valid data is vital for your data center management, FNT’s software provides all necessary information with automatically generated reports and data export functions.
Request Your Live Demo Now!
Unlimited access to comprehensive information relating to daily processes facilitates tracking of changes while reducing time and cost by up to 50%. Planning functions additionally allow you to generate work orders automatically and thereby support a successful data center management.
- Planning Capabilities: The software helps you to make more informed decisions by showing you interdependencies and implications of changes at any future point in time.
- Long-term Evaluations: Improve the quality of your decision-making by using measured monitoring data to validate your planning scenarios.
- Workflow support: Rest assured the changes are done the right way. Thanks to automatically generated, detailed work orders and seamless integration of a flexible workflow engine to automate and orchestrate IT processes you can achieve more efficient processes.
- Real-time data handling: The consistent data base immediately commits any data changes and prevents incorrect input with automated plausibility checks.
No matter how many management systems you currently use to get things done, the lack of coherent documentation of the entire data center infrastructure is a common problem. That’s why FNTs solution provides an extensive Connectivity Layer to exchange data with any third party system, so you can access your data as it is available in a single repository and thereby supports cross-functional processes with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Auto-Discovery: Import up to date network asset data from external discovery applications to ensure data accuracy and for use in planning and analysis.
- Standard Import Forms: Easily create new database objects or import new tasks with the integrated data import function for standard formats for MS Excel which even includes self-defined attributes.
- API: The predefined interface for easy integration of external software system and applications offer a huge rage for connecting and exchanging data.
- Standard Interfaces: Various predefined interfaces are available for uni- and bidirectional data exchange to ensure the accessibilty of information for unlimited availability of data, including SCCM, vCenter, and StableNet.
- ETL Tool: Simplify import procedures for heterogeneously structured data. Create and maintain your interfaces easily in a graphical editor, which additionally displays integrity conditions and proactively helps to avoid potential faults during modeling of interfaces.
Request Your Live Demo Now!
FNT was featured in the Gartner report titled “Critical Capabilities for Data Center Infrastructure Management Tools.” The report evaluated DCIM products from 9 of the 15 vendors that were covered in the “Magic Quadrant for Data Center Infrastructure Management Tools” which includes FNT. Each product offering is evaluated on its ability to support the three use cases for colocation providers, large enterprises, and midsize enterprises. By means of essential critical product capabilities, the report highlights FNTs software and describes it as an open, integrative data model, which acts as a repository that links information from the facilities side up the stack to business processes. Click here to purchase the Gartner Critical Capability Analysis for DCIM tools.
Source: 451 Research
The recently published Impact Report by Andy Lawrence, Vice President of Research for Datacenter Technologies, titled “FNT expands as end-to-end infrastructure management message resonates”. It outlines FNT Software’s comprehensive solution for data center infrastructure management, cable and network management. The report highlights FNT’s strength as a profitable, growing and stable company with strong engineering skills and lays focus on the company’s vision which is aligned with the direction enterprise IT, data center and telecom industries are moving toward. Read the whole report.
FNT is a leading provider of integrated software solutions for IT management, data center infrastructure management and telecommunication infrastructure management worldwide. It’s innovative software FNT Command is used worldwide as an OSS / IT management platform for communications service providers, enterprises and governmental organizations by more than 25.000 users since 1994.
The software provides transparency in an integrated way for the management of IT, network infrastructures, and telecommunication. The deep integration of all data items and the comprehensive data model are unique in the software market. It builds the central resource repository for all planning, fulfillment and assurance processes within the business areas telecommunications, cable networks, outside & inside plant management, as well as IT infrastructure management.