FNT ServiceEngine: Automating Processes to Achieve Service Excellence
If you are ready to automate your processes and IT services, this Webinar is exactly what you are looking for. Learn from other market-leading companies who’ve made the transition how to:
- Gain transparency and a comprehensive overview of IT infrastructures and IT capacities.
- Reliably identify – and eliminate – hidden vulnerabilities.
- Plan and create blueprints for business and IT services.
- Effectively design and standardize IT services and map them in a service catalog.
- Establish workflows for IT automation with best practice methods.
- Deliver IT services on demand and settle accounts in minutes.
The push toward digital transformation is raising the bar on the expectations of IT departments. IT and IT service managers must adjust how they operate in the changing technological environment to keep pace with increasing user demands for flexible and agile provisioning of IT services. Today’s IT organization must:
- support business requirements and processes of departments demanding fast, efficient service delivery
- integrate new technologies such as cloud and AI
- handle increasing workload and complexity, often without additional resources
The struggle is real. If the IT machine is to continue to power the organization, more effective instruments and processes are needed.
One solution: IT service automation.
There’s no time like the present when it comes to automation.
FNT is a leading provider of integrated software solutions for IT management, data center infrastructure management and telecommunication infrastructure management worldwide. It’s innovative software FNT Command is used worldwide as an OSS / IT management platform for communications service providers, enterprises and governmental organizations by more than 25.000 users since 1994.
The software provides transparency in an integrated way for the management of IT, network infrastructures, and telecommunication. The deep integration of all data items and the comprehensive data model are unique in the software market. It builds the central resource repository for all planning, fulfillment and assurance processes within the business areas telecommunications, cable networks, outside & inside plant management, as well as IT infrastructure management.