Analysis & Scoping
The analysis and scoping phase is always performed by experienced consultants and project managers. The objectives of this phase are:
- Recording of the current state
- Definition of the main and secondary objectives, including the respective expectations
- Determination of the relevant use cases
- Identification of the processes to be supported
- Stakeholder determination
- Determination of progress indicators and measurement criteria for success
- Creation of the communication and project plan including relevant milestones
Here is an overview of our services
The solution design, concepts, specifications and concrete recommendations for action serve to achieve quick wins.
The developed concepts are implemented by modeling, configuration or individual programming. Inventory data is recorded, prepared and transferred to the target system.
The focus is on the commissioning of the implemented solution. An upstream pilot operation, individual enablement and accompanying coaching support the transfer to productive regular operation.