Ensure smooth-running IT processes – identify, manage, and verify your infrastructure and become an IT service champion.
FNT's Asset & Configuration Management solution is a central Configuration Management System (CMS) containing information about all the configuration items in your IT and telecommunications infrastructure that are needed to provide high-value IT services in line with ITIL V3. You can identify, manage, and verify your entire infrastructure, including all CI interrelationships, via a standardized, dynamically expandable data model. Accordingly, this FNT solution provides the foundation for successful business service management, the industrialization of your IT activities, and the alignment of business and IT.
- Accelerate your ITIL processes
Improve the quality and speed of planning and implementing changes to your IT environment thanks to the interlinking of all CIs in the CMS. The comprehensive planning tools give you an overview of the deployment of your IT assets over their entire lifecycle. You can track and document the history and development of your IT assets/CIs with total accuracy.
- Identify and correct faults up to 50% faster when incidents occur
Using the end-to-end data model and comprehensive analysis of the dependencies of all CIs, you can track down and correct errors from the service down to the individual cause. It is possible to evaluate the entire cause-effect chain and generate all the key information required for troubleshooting. Faster rectification will significantly increase customer satisfaction.
- Provide profitable and reliable IT services
Using the integrated license management function and a variety of other information about all CIs (e.g., cost and availability), you can perform detailed costing of your IT services and keep your IT costs under control. The extensive information available in the CMS also makes it easy to fulfill legal requirements and obligations (corporate governance) with respect to information about your IT environment.
Highlights of the FNT Asset and Configuration Management solution
- Integrated view of all service assets and CIs over the entire service lifecycle, from planning to decommissioning/scrapping, including historization
- Function support for identifying, controlling, checking, and monitoring all service assets and CIs
- All logical and physical relationships associated with an IT service and service asset/CI are available in their respective representations (actual and planning states)
- Coverage of the entire infrastructure (hardware, software, licenses, contracts, documents) and the interrelationships
- Easy integration into existing IT environments and information provider for all relevant ITIL processes (e.g., incidents and problem and change management)
- Integrated workflow (e.g., automated job management)
- The FNT Asset & Configuration Management solution forms the basis for automating your IT activities