Status Quo, Challenges and Solutions
The rapid development of new technologies and the rising use of cloud computing and as-a-service models mean that companies must restructure their IT infrastructure to accommodate the resulting changes. They need two things to be successful:
1. Options for adapting quickly without jeopardizing ongoing operations
2. The ability to plan and monitor the entire IT infrastructure to identify and resolve problems at an early stage
A modern and holistic IT infrastructure management enables exactly this.
• What does such IT infrastructure management look like?
• What aspects cause companies the biggest problems?
• What do companies want from providers and their solutions?
These and other questions were examined by the independent analyst firm Techconsult in a study of 203 companies with 1,000 or more employees. Read all about their findings in the white paper.