Trellis, iTracs, and Aperture users need a replacement DCIM solution. Sticking with discontinued software is too risky for critical data center operations.
As long as you’re changing solutions, why not take this opportunity to upgrade to one that can handle the demands of the modern data center? Traditional solutions only manage space, power, and cooling. Facilities management is important, but only a partial solution.
Delivering reliable data center services that power your organization also requires a solid understanding of your network, which means you also need cable management capabilities. FNT extends traditional DCIM functionality to deliver comprehensive, holistic data center management.
The FNT Difference
- Advanced Cable Management. Within the data center, across the entire network backbone (campus network, remote sites), and outside plant (interconnect between sites).
- GIS functionality. Visualize cable network elements on a geo-referenced map to greatly enhance planning and management effectiveness.
- Automatic Routing of Connections. Take the guesswork out of setting up new connections. FNT software identifies the best route and the assets needed to power it.
- Hybrid Resource Management. Holistically manage virtual functions and services in addition to physical objects – all of which are equally important in today’s technological environment.
- Easy Data Migration. Standardized interfaces facilitate importing data into FNT software. Support services and training ensure a smooth transition.
- Robust Integration. Open architecture exposes data to other systems across your organization that need it.
- Extensive Component Library. Over 70,000 manufacturer-independent CIs come standard with FNT software.
You might be interested in:
Would you like to know more about DCIM? Then you might be interested in the following: