Simplify software operation with the cloud-ready FNT Command Platform
Did you know that the FNT Command Platform is also available as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution?
Customers can choose between different cloud scenarios – public, private and hybrid – to suit their individual requirements.
Benefits at a glance
Additional advantages of using FNT cloud solutions
- Annual billing creates reliability, planning security and investment protection
- Contractually agreed SLAs guarantee optimal availability
- Named-user licensing model enables simple internal billing
- Redundant backup systems and highest security standards protect against data loss or unauthorized access
- Set up backups and restore in case of failure
- Hosting partners are quality-checked and in compliance with legal data protection regulations
- Relieve the burden on your IT department and free up time for strategic projects
Our service options
FNT can support you with comprehensive services. Type of support ranges from selecting the right operating model to moving your Command operations to the cloud. Alternatively, we can take over the operation of your in-house Command instance for you with our Managed Services, leaving you more time for strategic projects.
Our services at a glance
- Provide advice on the technical transition from on-premises to cloud operation
- Calculate the right dimensioning of your SaaS solution
- Support during the transition of your Command operation to the cloud
- Adapt service contracts to the new operating model – the right support anytime and anywhere
- If required, deconstruct customer-specific adaptations and alignment with the standard or transfer customer-specific adaptations to an individual SaaS solution
- As-needed and reliable support from the FNT service desk
Yes, I would like to reduce internal costs and effort for software operation.