FNT Command 13.6, the latest release of the FNT software, is now available. It includes many new features and enhancements in the areas of Cable Management, Data Center Management, Telco Networks and IT Infrastructure Management. In this video, the FNT product management team will introduce you to all important new functionalities.
Watch the video to get exciting insights into the key improvements and enhancements in FNT Command 13.6. These highlights include:
- New features in Cable and Outside Plant Management: state-of-the-art documentation of duct infrastructures
- New Heatmap feature: Visualize temperature distribution in the data center in 3D view and identify problems quickly and easily
- Enhanced functionalities for Telco Networks: more flexibility regarding telco structures and reports
- Hybrid Infrastructure Management: easily document cloud infrastructure elements
- Entity Tree: flexibly display complex relationships and structures in the Navigator by means of configuration
- Integration of FNT Analytics dashboards in FNT Command