Working together to create value for our customers – that’s the fundamental aim of the FNT Partner Acceleration Program.
With our existing network of high-quality partners, we provide full-service support to our mutual customers all around the world as they optimize their IT processes. From the planning and documentation of IT and telecommunications infrastructure through full-service management of data centers to the automation and optimization of all IT processes, FNT partners use FNT products to help our customers achieve their objectives. Together, we deliver professional business services and focused IT that maximize business performance.
Why it pays to be an FNT partner:
- Experience and reliability: FNT has been helping people grow their business since 1994. Our success is reflected in our own rapid yet market-oriented growth and our expanding portfolio of high-profile, long-term customers. Our exceptional customer loyalty and proven products mean your investment as a partner is secure.
- Customer and partner focus: Building on our many years of collaboration with customers and partners, FNT delivers software products that are specifically engineered for real business needs and emerging market trends. As a result, our customers enjoy proven functionality based on clearly defined quality standards.
- Innovative products and a holistic approach: With our extensive functionality, innovative products, and the integrated data model used in FNT Command and FNT ServicePlanet, we have all the resources to support our customers across a broad range of usage scenarios in every area of IT and telecommunications. For our partners, this presents many opportunities to provide valuable solutions in the growing IT service management market. From cabling to service, our holistic approach means that everyone benefits – ourselves, our partners, and our customers.
- Local support: FNT works with partners at the local level, helping them find the most effective ways of developing their business.
- Focus on customer satisfaction: FNT provides the best possible partner support as we work to meet the needs of our shared customers.
- Full training and certification: Our high-quality training and partner-enabling resources provide fast access to high-level expertise in FNT products and services. Once you have acquired the necessary product knowledge, you will be certified as an FNT product and implementation partner. Our simple and transparent partner program includes modular training as well as financial incentives to promote shared growth.
- Professional partner support: Our special pre-sales support and Direct Touch sales model are effective tools that help us meet our mutual goals. We also provide professional support during the project implementation and support phase.
FNT Partner Acceleration offers three partner categories
- Business Partner:
A partner company that has extensive knowledge of FNT products and implementation and that develops and deploys FNT-based projects for customers. Services provided by Business Partners range from product sales and implementation to customer support.
- Service Partner:
A partner company that has extensive knowledge of FNT products and that provides implementation, operation, and/or support services.
- Technology Partner:
A partner company offering products that complement FNT solutions.
Create better opportunities for your business by partnering with FNT. As an FNT partner, you qualify for an extensive range of sales, marketing, and support resources.
- Innovative, market-leading products
- Support from dedicated partner managers
- Revenue from software sales with strong margins
- Marketing development fund
- Deal registration bonus
- Customized training options
- Comprehensive training and certification programs
- Professional support during every project phase with direct contacts at FNT
- Easy access to demo and test systems as well as updates for FNT Command and FNT ServicePlanet
- Special partner marketing campaigns
- Exclusive access to online partner portal, as well as special partner resources in the areas of technology, marketing, and sales.
- Comprehensive partner communication in the form of regular and detailed updates on new developments and changes to internal processes.