Improve Service Quality
You’re Moving Full Steam Ahead With Network Upgrade and Expansion Plans – Don’t Let Something as Preventable as Capacity Problems Slow You Down
In today’s rapidly changing digital environment, the last thing you want is service delivery issues. FNT Command, FNT’s standard software solution for the telecommunication industry, keeps you moving in the right direction. It greatly simplifies the job of managing your infrastructure by giving you the tools and information to ensure enough capacity to provide consistent network uptime, at the speed customers expect.
Reliability is important, and FNT Command can help you maintain yours. The foundation of our solution is a comprehensive data model that provides a single source for all network and service data. This data repository feeds our flexible management system to make the data actionable. The result is unprecedented visibility into your infrastructure.
Why is this important? When you can see all network connections and interdependencies, you can more accurately assess overall utilization and available capacities. With this insight you can:
- Know if resources are being used appropriately and make necessary adjustments.
- Route physical and logical connections with cross-media auto-routing that takes into account both passive network resources and active transport technologies.
- Share vital information among different internal groups.
You want to realize maximum value from your network assets. That means no stranded equipment and no wasted energy or resources. FNT Command helps precisely identify used and unused assets, understand the connectivity between them, and know in advance the implications of network changes.
FNT Command puts this information at your fingertips. It provides transparency about capacity utilization across your network, on all resources and layers, giving you the insight to:
- Reduce wasted resources by identifying available, underutilized and unused resources that can be put into service or retired.
- Optimize capacity utilization with end-to-end signal tracing and web-based GIS functionality that maps physical connections with logical and virtual resources for planning and documenting both inside and outside plant infrastructure.
- Run regular maintenance and manage maintenance windows to keep all assets functioning properly and avoid service issues.
Precise load and capacity information is key to accurately assess capacity needs and proactively strengthen your infrastructure. Agility to adjust as new needs arise is key to maintain uninterrupted service.
FNT Command gives you both. Its comprehensive data model and management system enable you to manage, route and provision network capacities with full transparency across the entire service chain, across all physical and logical network and service resources. The result? Assurance that you have enough bandwidth and infrastructure, even as your reach expands:
- Correctly predict expected needs with accurate load and capacity displays.
- Manage server utilization and capacities to ensure service levels are met and verify the technology is delivering what is needed.
- Diagnose and correct system failures faster.
Request a demo today!
FNT Command: Advanced Software for Telecommunication Providers
Ensuring reliable network service is a top priority for ICT providers. The better you manage your infrastructure resources, the better able you’ll be to make good on this requirement. You need the right information and a management solution to make it actionable, and FNT delivers both.
FNT Command documents and manages all resources and connections in your networks, independent from underlying hardware vendor technology. This valuable insight helps improve workflows, ensure capacity, plan changes and speed up issue resolution.
Request a demo today!
Request a demo today!
FNT is a leading provider of integrated software solutions for IT management, data center infrastructure management and telecommunication infrastructure management worldwide. It’s innovative software FNT Command is used worldwide as an OSS / IT management platform for communications service providers, enterprises and governmental organizations by more than 25.000 users since 1994.
The software provides transparency in an integrated way for the management of IT, network infrastructures, and telecommunication. The deep integration of all data items and the comprehensive data model are unique in the software market. It builds the central resource repository for all planning, fulfillment and assurance processes within the business areas telecommunications, cable networks, outside & inside plant management, as well as IT infrastructure management.