Are You Stuck with a Discontinued DCIM Tool?
Complexity in data centers has shown an immense increase in the last years. It’s not only about optimizing space, power, and cooling anymore, it is increasingly important to manage data centers from a service-oriented and business-oriented view through Data Center Services Optimization (DCSO) capabilities. The consequence for first-generation DCIM customers is the need to migrate to a future-proof solution that has these capabilities and will continue to innovate.
DCIM Solution - Select the Right Tool
FNT products are based on a multi-tenancy, user-friendly, web-based, and multilingual standardized software built on an integrated data model. So by choosing FNT’s DCIM solution as a central management and optimization software, these features will enhance the efficiency and reliability of your data center operations:
- Detailed documentation and planning functions
- Visualization of the data center in a 3D footprint
- Dashboard-based analysis of important data center metrics
- Real-time power, capacity, and temperature monitoring
- Connectivity to third party systems via ETL technology, standard interfaces, and API
- Workflow engine for automation and orchestration of IT processes
Yes, I want to manage my data center more efficiently.
Migration Workshop - Apply the Right Methodology
The Data Migration Workshop has one overall goal: to meet your expectations. Therefore, we have already prepared an holistic migration concept covering all relevant aspects. Beginning with a data analysis and critical requirements to providing a complete migration roadmap – FNT’s consultants will provide the right approach that fits your business requirements.
- Precise data analysis delivers a detailed migration roadmap
- Performing a proof of concept ensures inclusion of all critical requirements
- A holistic concept with defined milestones ensures forecast reliability and cost transparency
- Experienced experts support your project through every stage
- A standardized data migration approach reduces complexity and ensure high-quality results