25. May 2017, InfoSpace International Exhibition Center, Moscow
Open Systems Publications presents the 14th Russian IT Management Forum (ITMF-2017), the oldest and most respected event in Russia focused on IT Service Management and IT Strategic Management.
The focus topic of ITMF 2017 is the role of IT department in implementing the digital transformation strategy. The move to digital economy has been declared in Russia at the government level. However, making such a transition in businesses, state-owned organizations and government agencies would be impossible without a most active participation of IT. For a digital transformation to succeed, meanwhile, the IT itself must change, building a new management style in close cooperation with business.
ITMF 2017 offers unique opportunities for productive communication and experiences sharing between business managers and CIOs. As always, the forum will invite world-class experts directly involved in the development of global standards and management practices. As usual, the Forum will bring together participants both from Russia and near-abroad.
MAIN TOPICS OF 2017’S FORUM
- Traditions and innovation in IT service management: the lessons of implemented projects and new ITSM challenges arising against the backdrop of tectonic shifts in IT
- Agile and DevOps practical use: successes and failures of using new management methodologies
- Will artificial intelligence help ITSM? The impact of new technologies on IT management
- Managing digital transformation projects
- Asset management: accounting for costs and finding hidden reserves
- Digital enterprise architecture
- A service approach for the whole organization (Enterprise Service Management, ESM)
- The HR issue: new requirements for IT managers; human capital management in innovative projects
- Risks of digital transformation
ITMF 2017 AUDIENCE
Business executives and department-level managers, Chief Digital Officers, heads of digital business transformation, CIOs, IT department heads, service managers project managers, Service Desk managers and analysts
More information: http://www.osp.ru/iz/itmf
Back to overview