DC World Infrastructure06.06.2017
6. June 2017, InfoSpace International Exhibition Center, Moscow
Data centers are at the intersection of interests and at the point of attraction for IT specialists from companies of various activities. They offer the required technological basis to implement foremost cloud-based business models and to transfer to digital enterprise and Internet of Things. The right choice of data center infrastructure predetermines how smooth and seamless will be the impending business transformation. The reason is that advanced business models cannot be implemented efficiently on legacy nonelastic platforms.
In 2017 Open Systems Publishing House will held two forums. The first one «D? World. Infrastructure» in June will be focused on such issues as how to choose the right infrastructure for DC and how to design, build and operate DC. The second one «D?. Services. Clouds» in autumn will be focused to service delivery, equipment hosting and colocations and cloud computing.
- Data Center Design. BIM and other tools
- Data Center Cooling. Compressionless systems, free cooling, adiabatic solutions
- Power supply. Static and dynamic UPSs
- Fire protections in DC
- IT-infrastructure. Servers, storage, networking. Software-defined approach
- Data Center Management, DCIM
- Modular Data Centers
- Infrastructure for Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud Model. Advantages and choice
More information: http://www.osp.ru/dcworld/infrastructure/forum2017Back to overview