Prerequisite: FNT Command Basic Course
In the FNT Monitoring course, practice-related examples explain how you can configure your monitored devices in the Monitoring Management. This includes, for example, the monitoring of air humidity or temperature. The monitoring of power data or the issuance of Ping commands can be configured.
After transferring the configuration, you can use the FNT Monitoring graphical user interface for monitoring and so be informed immediately in the event of a fault or a threshold violation.
The provided reports and trend analyses complete the course.
- Configuration of services for monitoring devices
- Overview and structure of the available service specifications (plug-ins)
- Management of monitoring instances
- Assignment of services to target devices (Command CI)
- Monitoring and analysis with the FNT Monitoring graphical user interface
- Configuration of the notifications for faults or threshold violations
- Creation of service groups for grouping several services (average/total)
- Creation of configuration templates
- Definition of different time windows for monitoring devices
- Fetching OIDs from the MIB files using the integrated tool
Course duration: 1 day